Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

160 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Hey doctor am 30 years and trying to conceive, I

Hey doctor am 30 years and trying to conceive, I did an HSG testing and my results read;
There is a filling defect in the left cornea of the uterine cavity
The endocavity is irregular
Both Fallopian tubes are opacfied by contrast material,they exhibit distal kinks with loculations of contrast.
What does this mean doctor
Fri, 28 Sep 2018
Report Abuse
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

i am 32 years old and my wife is 27.we have been trying for a child for teh past 1.2 years but in vain.earlier my wife had thyroid issue but it is now under control.her FSH , TSH and all other test showed sperm count is high but motility rate is 40% only.doctors advised to go for iui please advise what are the chnaces of concieving with iui

doctor1 MD

asking i have been married for 1 year and 4 months i have trying to get pregnant only for 6 monthes as before i was using condoms im asking shall i go to doctor shall my husband go and should i stay after sex in bed and altjougj staying sperms fall

doctor1 MD

Hi, I am trying for pregnancy for almost a year now.. took doctor s consultancy & medicines for last 5 months, but nothing seems to be working out. The Dr. mentioned that my PCOD levels are disturbed & i have to lose some weight. My weight is 65 kgs & my height is 5 3 , age 28yrs. I have seen obese people getting pregnant & surprised why am i not able to conceive. Can you pls suggest what shd i be doing??

Loading Online Doctors....