Hey, I'm 24 years Male and i have this problem

Hey, I'm 24 years Male and i have this problem that started to bother me now.
I've smoked for like 7years and now i've quitted honestly about 2months ago.
I had gf that left me not like week ago and i had little sex problems before..i was kinda nervous etc it was hard to get erection but when i did it was hard af :D
Like for now about 1.5 years its been kinda of not so hard erection but still doable sometimes gf did say its not rock hard and i was like ok..
So when we broke up i went to see a sexworker and ohm my god.. she was hot af but during that 30mins time she couldnt get it to stay hard..i did get erection but wasnt hard so sex wasnt succesfull also obviously i couldnt get orgasm. ( might have been cause i was nervous / anxiety or something) as it was my first time with a sexworker BUT i've had sex like a lot so it cant be that..
I have high libido ( did have higher than my gf) like i could have sex everyday so obviously i jerk of everyday.. could that also be a problem?
Thanks for help!
Fri, 26 Oct 2018