Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
158 Doctors are Online

Herniated thoracic discs, neuropathic pain, anterolisthesis, retrolisthesis problem

I have two herniated thoracic discs in my back. i have pain in that area with neuropathy pain radiating down to my toes, my hands , and my face . It gets very bad when laying down or sitting for awhile. i have a couple of herniated discs in my neck and anterlisthisis(spelling, sorry) and retrolisthesis problem in my lower back. i am not diabetic. I have been diagnosed with neuropathy by several doctors. i had 3 car accidents in six months, none my fault, and my back problems started after that.
Asked On : Mon, 9 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  225
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
As per my knowledge do not carry out the work which bends your spine otherwise it may aggraviate your symptoms. Along with this you may need physiotherapy. If this does not help get an mri done of whole spine and consult spine surgeon.
Thank you
Answered: Tue, 5 Nov 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor