Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
155 Doctors are Online

Hepatitis B antigen, reactive, Hepatitis B e-antigen, non reactive, Hepatitis B e antibodies, reactive. Suggestion and cure?

Helo doctor, i am 39 years male i got Hepatitis B Surface Antigen ,( hbsag ) reactive, (3102) so lab doctor advise me to fo further test to check the level, therefore i did HEPATITIS B e antibodies result REACTIVE (0.003) and HEPATITIS B e-antigen result Non Reactive, (0.09) please advise what status i have and how can coverup. regards Nadeem
Asked On : Sat, 12 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  331
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Gastroenterologist 's  Response
thank you asking HCM
If I were your treating doctor i woul d recommend you to do
liver pannel like AST , ALT , protrombine level ,TOt BILIRUBIn and HBV-DNA.
after that we can disccus of your status and if you need treatment or not.
wishing you all the best
Answered: Mon, 31 Mar 2014
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor