Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
123 Doctors are Online

Hemorrhoidectomy done. Anal fissures, bumps inside rectum. Are they hemorrhoids? Can they grow back fast?

Hello- I had a hemorrhoidectomy 2 weeks ago I now have anal fissures and 3 bumps right on the inside of my rectum that are huge and look exactly like hemorrhoids . Tuesday my surgeon wants to give me a fissurectomy. I am not sure is this surgery is going to be as painful as the hemorrhoidectomy and I want to know if the big bumps I have right inside my rectum are hemorrhoids again? Can they grow back that fast?
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  75
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HCM,
If fissure in ano is there then very simple procedure called Lord's method is there and not much painful.
But from your history it seems that you might be having Fistula in ano.
Get examined by your surgeon and get diagnosed.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Thu, 7 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful

2 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor