Hematometra sensation in abdomen, no spotting. Previous hematometra cured by dnc. Suggestions?

I had an ablation 15 months ago and developed hematometra 6 months later. I never had any spotting or bleeding after the procedure. Which he said that some women do and some don't, so I never thought anything about it. The physician did a DNC and all was good. No I am starting to have that same feeling in my abdomen agian. I have not spotted for several months either. What is the probabilty of getting a hematometra again? Also can this blood collection in the Uterus cause you hormones to be all crazy?

Thanks,
Casie
Fri, 14 Jun 2013