Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
130 Doctors are Online

Hematochezia, acute or subacute salvoitic eclampsia, symptoms of rubella. Is this correct?

I have just been given this answer by someone that told me they were a doctor when I asked them please give us the symptoms that present to determine rubella? DO NOT quote me on this, as it has been a while since I dabbled in this field, had any patient contact. That said, as regards the presentation of rubella in young adult males , I believe the classic exanthem is followed by hematochezia, and subsequently, acute on subacute salvoitic eclampsia . What is he saying?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  70
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for writing in.
It is extremely unlikely that hematochezia can occur as a result of rubella. Also, eclampsia is the occurrence of fits in the pregnant woman. It is theoretically impossible in males.
Since a long time, a large number of young adult males have been reporting rubella.
Although half the people with rubella do not have any symptoms, in the majority the symptoms include rash, low-grade fever, cough, and swollen glands behind the ears and in the neck. The rash generally appears first on the face and moves from head to foot. The rash usually lasts for 3 days.
hope this helps
let me know if I can address any more concerns
Answered: Tue, 19 Jun 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor