Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online

Help with muffled hearing in left ear.

Okay I am a 27 yr old male. I m not sure when the problem started but its weird and has me worried a bit. When I tilt my head a certain way(looking down at my feet) I can hear fine, as soon as I raise my head back up I can hear my hearing get muffled. I also have a pain to the touch at the top of my jaw bone next to my temple. Now I did recently have strep throat . Didn t take meds for it, but it went away. The muffled feeling in my ear depending on head position is driving me nuts. I tried swimmers ear stuff, tried a syringe with a alcohol vinegar mix. Nothing is working. It almost as if there is fluid in my ear and when I look down it swishes away so I can hear then when I lift my head its back. Please help as I can t afford to go to an ENT doc.
Asked On : Sat, 26 Feb 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  1041
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
are you having the problem of recurrent cold .due to cold also you can suffer from ear can take nagguti tab2tab3times &sarivadivati tab 2tab 3time until your problem dissappear.put cotton in your ear.
Answered: Sat, 26 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
No. I actually am one of the lucky people who rarely get sick. I had ear problems as a child but nothing for the last 15yrs, which is why I'm concerned.
Answered: Sat, 26 Feb 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor