Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
131 Doctors are Online

Help penis problem

hello... first of all sorry for my english but i'm problem started 1 month ago, i had like itching on my penis on my gland but no red spots, nothing..then it got better and gradually disappeared..then a few days later i saw the skin on my gland like it was dry, like a foil an the skin but it disappeared after a few days. 1 week later after i masturbated i noticed my foreskin and the skin of the penis was kinda swollen up but not much...i washed with cold water and the skin swelling got away...but the skin is now like it's stretched and full of folds like the michelin man but not swollen....what can it be? i'm kinda freaked out and mentally stressed it'slike that since 2 weeks now...does'it get better...nad if it's a disease will it be reversable? please help me
Asked On : Sun, 18 Jul 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  557
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
  User's Response
if you touch yourself you could now have a sexual dissorder
Answered: Wed, 28 Jul 2010
  User's Response
only a theroy but it could be that there is a slight blockage in the bload flow causing the bload to get stuck in the glands at the tip of the penis. I had this bad once, my forskin sort of strangled the bload flow when it was pulled back. The tip of my penis got to an abnormal size and so i now have something like you desribed, slight wrinkes in the skin when it is not fully erict?
Answered: Sun, 18 Jul 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]

Related questions you may be interested in


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor