Hello,over last month I have experienced sudden loss of alcohol

Hello,over last month I have experienced sudden loss of alcohol tolerance even though i did not change my diet much. I am not a drinker - I usually have alcohol once or twice a week (2 beers or 2 glasses of wine). I excercise daily and try to eat clean diet (I am a vegeterian, eat dairy though and avoiding pure carbs).
Over the last 2-3 times I used to drink beer or wine,it went directly to my head,I felt unwell. The day after I had awful hangover (after only 3 small beer during long time span!). The same happened the week after. I also experienced loss of weight (especially my upper boddy). I have no idea what the reason for the sudden drop of alcohol tolerance might be. I do try eat healthy.. might the cut on carbs be the case? excercising daily = fatigue? or some liver issues (hope not-knock knock)? I eat liver supplement (probiotics with milk thistle),turneric,lot of cruciferous vegetables,drink dendalion tea (for liver support)..
Mon, 28 May 2018