Hello, so I have had inappropriate sinus tachycardia for about

Hello, so I have had inappropriate sinus tachycardia for about 8 years now and for the most part its managed. But on Sunday it was so bad urgent care sent me to the er where I had a cta done. On the cta they found an enlarged lymph node. My PCP sent me for an ultrasound which in turn showed three abnormal lymph nodes. One being 3.1cm x 1.4 x 1.3 with cortical thickness of up to 10mm. The other two are smaller but also with cortical thickness. Been having a lot of strange symptoms the past month.( stranger than I'm used to dealing with) appt with surgeon 5 days from now. What could be the cause? Doctor wants to know if its cancer or not. Is this a possibility? Both mom and dad have had cancer as well if that makes a difference. I'm tired of feeling sick all the time I just want to be myself again.
Mon, 15 Oct 2018