Hello sir, I am 42 years old, single and hypothyroid

Hello sir, I am 42 years old, single and hypothyroid patient taking Thyronorm 75 mcg daily except sunday. I have been suffering from erectile dysfunction since last 4 years and my major problem is I am not feeling excited since then even after watching any intimate scenes. At the preliminary stage I was advised to take Fludac 20 and Trazalon 25 once daily. I continued the same for couple of years. Yesterday I have done some test on FSH, LH, PROLACTIN AND TESTOSTERONE. MY results on such tests are as follow:
SERUM FSH- 1.67mIU/ml, SERUM LH- 5.01 mIU/ml, SERUM PROLACTIN - 12.08 ng/ml. SERUM TESTOSTERONE - 26.49 nmol/L . Is it a symptom of psychogenic ED and i should consult with any psychologist. Further my FSH level is very low which is secreted from pituitary gland and stimulates the production of sperm. Is the result a symptom of male infertility? Please suggest me regarding my excitement during sex habits, lack of libido since I want to have sex with my partner two to three times in a week?

Wed, 2 Mar 2016