Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

197 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Hello ,,,,,,please suggest a treatment ,,,,I m having itching on

Hello ,,,,,,please suggest a treatment ,,,,I m having itching on my Mons pubis ,,,,,,the problem is since from two months ,,,,some doctors said that it is fungal infection ,,,,,,so I took antifungal on that time now again I m having this problem ,,,,due to the itching that area became black ,,,,,,,,so pljj suggest me good treatment ,,,,,,,because I want to get rid off this problem ,,,
Mon, 8 Oct 2018
Report Abuse
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

Hello Sir, I m facing itching problem around the bottom area i.e near pen is .Im facing this problem since last few days nd once I start itching it becomes uncontrollable to stop it. So please recommend an effective cream easily available in indian market.

doctor1 MD

Hello Dr. My mother in law is suffering from dementia since last 3 years. Now she is though stable but has forgotten most of the things leaving some faces of family members. Please suggest is there any cure treatment for the disease. And if any then please provide the details to get your appointment. Regards Manoj kumar moharana 0000

doctor1 MD

Hello Doctor, My father, 58, came from India to Germany 1month ago. He is having trouble of not having motion since 3days. It never happened to him. I see no major change in his diet except lack of physical exercise here. I asked him to take plenty of water, but no use. He is complaining about little stomach upset. Please suggest some tips to solve his problem. Thanks

Loading Online Doctors....