Hello, my son is 6month old and recently I have been informed our local GP has stored vaccinations at an unsuitable temperature. We have since been asked (as have hundreds of other families from our area) to bring our child back in for immunization.
My question is: is this safe? I'm more concerned about the levels of toxiticy within the vaccinations, especially the levels of aluminum that our child will absorb.
Finding answers to these questions from our local gp is impossible and I would like a professional opinion before I decide on the vaccinactions, I have also thought about having blood tests but this puts our child through further stress, plus it seems pointless regarding blood tests if they didn't work, it's still has the aluminium absorption.
. Kind regards