Hello, its been almost a month in a half, to

Hello, its been almost a month in a half, to be specific it happened on Sep. 20th. I got bit by something behind my left thigh but it was just a small red bump that grew a bit larger, smaller than my palm. It hurt when i would push on it but within the next 2 days it went away without a trace. Then i started to get joint pain or cramps when i would stretch or bend down on my left leg where i got bit, also with shortness of breath. Now it feels as if my left arm is weaker and i get stomachpain that stinks but goes away. It all feels kind of like arthritis and joint pain. Im bad at explain but I would like to know if its bad or if it'll pass.
Thu, 7 Nov 2013
Thanks for writing to the same,
I have read your question,
It looks like the body is undergoing reactions into some kind of toxin or an enzyme released by the thing that bit you, the effect of various toxins can be different and without knowing about the exact toxin it is difficult to conclude anything.
I suggest you to consult nearest general physician first and if the problem persists consult a dermatologist also.

Arthritis is generally not not caused due to bites so we can rule that out, taking prescribed medication will help you to recover very soon.

Wishing you a good health and a speedy recovery,
Dr K Sanga Reddy