Hello, im 56 years old and had my colonist 15

im 56 years old and had my colonist 15 years ago.
have a J pouch.
Last few years have been bad by getting infections in my pouch.
Hospitalized 3 times in the past 14 months. Most recent 5 weeks ago, my pouch is doing ok with no infection that i am aware of.
problem now is in anal area I have 3 or 4 bumps that are ulcerated and it kills. open wound and nothing healing it. some pain medication cuts the pain for about an hour an half, Thats it - pain is at a 8 or 9 sometimes a 10.
Can's sit, stand , walk well, drive a car without a doughnut. It just is a drag everyday and every night.
I've tried rx prescription cream and a ton of over the counter,,,, nothing working.
Need help. Thinking of going up to the Mayo in MN. I have been to Waukesha, Oconomowoc , Aurora in Grafton and most recent Froedert in Milwaukee. No one looks at th e complete YOU.
only drugs or surgery. Thats all the advice.
Can someone help with a product, direction, natural product, even RX drugs to get me under control
This is really getting to mr=e know,
Sat, 2 Jun 2018