Hello, i am a girl from Albania i am 18

Hello, i am a girl from Albania i am 18 years old. My parents are very fanatical they do not let me go, I am under their shield, they do not allow me to go with my friends, they criticize me every day, they do not allow me to have a boyfriend, I want to have a job, I need money to buy stuff, books, phone, pay for the school, i want many because i want to have a job.
And i am in love, how can i do it? He does't love me. I know him about one year ago. At the beginning of the announcement we talked about 2-3 weeks like a kite, I was very happy, I loved her. One year has passed , and he writes me one time in a month, he feeds me with hope that I will be with him one day, this is killing me, I want to end this situation, but I do not know how can do this. I had plans to leave Albania to live in America but I can not find a family to adopt me. If I did not find that family, I decided to kill myself, I can not live to this place with this family, I'm just looking for freedom, but my parents do not leave me , there is nothing left here ... except that kill myself. Help me please
Tue, 16 Oct 2018