Hello, i am a female aged 27yrs, 68kg weight and

Hello, i am a female aged 27yrs, 68kg weight and 5feet 2inches height. I am married for 8months. I have recently been diagnosed with uterine myoma (small hupoechoic mass in fundus of the uterus measuring about 2.9*2.9cm). I have taken advice from 2 doctors
1st doctor prescribed me Ethinylestradiol & Drospirenone therapy for 6months
2nd doctor prescribed me Gonadotropin-releasing hormone (Gn-RH) agonists which will induce a post-menopausal condition for near about 16weeks

Now my query is which treatment plan should i follow and will be better for me.

P.s i am not diabetic, my liver and kidney test reports are fine. No hypertension problem.
Family history: my father have diabetese and hypertension . My mother is a breast cancer survivor patient.
Sun, 4 Nov 2018