Hello doctor , I had a ringworm from last 4-5

Hello doctor ,
I had a ringworm from last 4-5 weeks. i.e located firstly on right leg thigh near scrotum and after that it appears on left thigh also and I applied firstly FOURDERM Cream and then after 1 week applied FUNGICROS CREAM on the affected area and it works and removed the ringworm .
But after 2-3 days an itching starts again on that area with red patches forming. And its again form ringworm today so doctor which antifungal medicines for 4-6 weeks course should be taken please prescribed here.
Also sir I am suffering from URTICARIA DISEASE and takes. 3 medicines of it daily .
1.HISTAFREE-180
2.MACPRED-8
3.PREDACE-4
PLEASE sir prescribed those medicines which do not make any harmful interaction with these medicines.
Sat, 27 Oct 2018