Hello doc Well my baby girl is 10 months old

Hello doc
Well my baby girl is 10 months old and had a chin rash after she caught flu and but now it’s been almost a month now and rash has increased exponentially to her chest as well and it’s quite reddish dry and itchy . Consulted her paediatrician and he suggested to apply Eumosone twice a day for 5-7 days . Will this help and is it effective ??
Also I apply only virgin coconut oil as a moisturiser and give her mainly plain water bath since birth, is this regime okay or not?? Her skin is very sensitive , is there anything else I can help her skin to avoid atopic dermatitis?? And is it okay to apply coconut oil on her skin while eczema ?? Thanks in advance .
Tue, 23 Oct 2018