Hello and thanks. I have athritis (Psoriasis develops with this

Hello and thanks. I have athritis (Psoriasis develops with this particular kind and degenerative crippling disease). Mine is the rare kind that makes my immune system overactive and it turns and attacks my good tissue. I have currently within the last 10 months fought viruses that left me tremendously weak and my body mass dropped to nothing but skin and bones and I developed a case of herpes type b around my mouth and my genital area. After being over it and up and moving around and back to eating solid foods, I have numb spots that I have not had beforehand. Is this normal and what concerns do I need to know about, if any? I am a 34 year old white female 5'.5" tall AVG. WGT WITHIN RANGE OF 119-126 WHICH CURRENTLY HAS FALLEN TO BELOW 115 AND STRUGGLING. thanks ahead for any info
Fri, 6 Jan 2017