Hello! My wife and I are in Cambodia. We are

Hello!

My wife and I are in Cambodia. We are currently in the hospital because it seems she has started to suffer from panic attacks. She has gotten xanax and sleeping medication to help her sleep. We want to fly back home but the idea of flying is making her have an attack. She is barely eating and getting weaker by the day. I don't know what to do. Physically everything with her is fine and she should have no problems with taking the flight. We both know that panic attacks are not physically dangerous. But she is afraid that she will get one midflight.

My question is if we should just give her medication, sleeping pills and go. Or should we wait until she feels better? But I don't know what else the can do here.
Sun, 4 Nov 2018