Hello, My question is; Myself and my partner are both

My question is;

Myself and my partner are both using a sperm donor to have a baby and the donor has had 54 families with reported births.

All of these reported births have not had any reported genetic concerns or defects with their babies however one recent birth from a new family has reported Hirschsprung disease. This is not a disease that the donor has had within his family history or present within the other families, so I wanted to find out more information as to whether I should be cautious about using this sperm donors sperm and just get medical opinions on this matter.

Thank you for your help and thoughts.
Thu, 18 Oct 2018