Hello My name is Lois Urso. I just started taking

Hello My name is Lois Urso. I just started taking Mirtazapine this past Monday, September 17, 2018. I was prescribed this medication by my neurologist for sleep, as I struggle terribly getting any sleep at all over the past 15+ years.

I noticed after a week that my clothes were not fitting right, and I am careful as to what I eat because I have genetically high cholestral. I got on the scale yesterday, and I weighed 153.4, which is 5.4 over my standing weight. Today I weighed 160.2 pounds. I am so upset!!! This happened to me while taking Lexapro in 2008. I went from 115 lbs. to 168 lbs. in six months. My doctor just kept telling me I was lying and making excuses for over eating. My medical record speaks for itself. I have been able to go from 168 lbs. to 149 lbs. and kept it there since 2012.

This is from this medication isn't it?
Wed, 26 Sep 2018