Hello My mom age is 60 years old she conducted

Hello

My mom age is 60 years old she conducted lipid profile test in which Triglycerides are diagnosed 205,,, Kindly confirm is it ok or not

Last week my mom got minor angina attack as well

Your prompt response will be highly appreciated. Thanks
Mon, 22 Oct 2018

Hello Doctor, My Mom aged 60 is a ckd patient undergoing treatment for past 2 years. Her Cr is 1.6 had increased to 1.9(a year ago) but has been stable(1.6) for past few months. She is taking Ketoalpha, earlier she was on NephroCaps. She has put on weight. Earlier her weight was 61 Kg, Now increased to 64 kgs. So iam a little concerned. She is otherwise doing very fine.

I m wondering if it is possible to have ADD considering I am 66 years old. I ve always had difficulty with concentration, struggled in school and inability to focus. I ve compensated for it by applying myself diligently to any task, and in spite of it have a strong work ethic, but nonetheless, it was/is still difficult. I m also a great procrastinator, always have been. Otherwise, I m in great health, always have been, take no medications other than a daily vitamin and am 5 9 and weight 150 lbs. and have yearly checkups. Thank you.

I am a 60 year old woman; 5 7 1/2 ; about 180 lbs.; I work every day; I walk for exercise & usually do Zumba 2x s a week; my problem is, I am tired all the time. No matter how much sleep I get, I go to bed tired & I wake up tired & stay tired pretty much all day. I have to be careful or I can doze off during the day, something I have never ever done before. When I get home, I have to make sure I keep going, doing things, I cannot sit down to read or I will fall a sleep & then sometimes it makes it difficult for me to go back to sleep at night. I wake up sometimes 1-2 times a night to go to the bathroom but I fall right back to sleep. I went through a sleep study & all they found was I lose oxygen during the night so they put me on a C-pap. I was sleeping worse with the C-pap than without it. I do take several prescription medicines prescribed by either my Internest or my GYN both of which know what meds I am on but I ve been on these medications for several years now. I take 1 pill for anxiety; 1 pill for high blood pressure; 1 low dose hormone pill; 1 pill for cholesterol, 1 baby aspirin; 1 24 hr. allergy tab; 1 multi vitamin & 2 calcium tabs, 1 in the morning & 1 in the evening. All my medication is taken in the morning except for my cholesterol & baby aspirin which are before bed pills. I have a prescription for sleeping pills which I take on occasions but they don t seem to work either. I m always tired & don t know what to do. I have never been like this before. This is something that has started in the last 18-24 months. Thank You Linda T.