Hello, My girlfriend had her Wisdom teeth extracted today an

Hello, My girlfriend had her Wisdom teeth extracted today an she's been vomiting an shivering she also hasn't stopped bleeding i don't have any gauzes I don't what to use to substitute for a gauze she's to nervous an scared to eat even though we've been following the instructions an so far nothings helped I've had my wisdom teeth extracted but they gave me stitches an they didn't give her any water dissolving stitches which has me even more concerned Honestly don't know what to do other than repeat the instructions which aren't really clear some guidance an what to do next an to maintain control of the bleeding
Sun, 7 Oct 2018