Hello! My colleague, female 48 years old, had few tests

Hello!
My colleague, female 48 years old, had few tests done and have some queries.
On a test conducted, following were on the report:
Haematology Report:
RBC 3.68
Neutrophil 75
Monocyte 00
MCH 33
MCV 100
Hormone Report:
Thyroid Function Test
TSH 7.57
May i know what is wrong with her.
Mon, 5 Nov 2018

Hello doctor , our Doctor suggested my mother to take insulin injection. she was 48 years . she took insulin for couple of days . but yesterday she had a test for suger, the level was 8.2 and 356. what can do further . please suggest me

Hello, I m an 18 year old female and this is a sexual health question. Normally before my period my breasts get tender and I feel tired and moody and then I have a heavy flow and sometimes my period is late no more than a week. I am sexually active and my period was late by one day and the day after I had the contraceptive implant put in ( 3 days ago) and I have since not had my period. I ve been using condoms as a contraceptive previously and I am worried that I am in fact pregnant or is it possible that the side effect of not having a period whilst with an implant hs already started working? If you could let me know that would be great.

Hello, I had been diagnosed PCOD a few years back .I was 16 years old at that time.I was on medicine.Now I am consulting an Endocrinologist .I got my periods on time for 6 months when I left the medicine.At that time I was taking Diane-35.Now my doctor has given me Metformin(Cetapine). My menstual age is 6 weeks 0 days. I got an unltrasound done today which detected that Lt. Ovary is normal but Rt. Adnexa has small uniloculor Cyst. of 48 ml vol. Please guide me what to do next.I am 22 years old.