Hello. My Father had a traumatic brain injury in June

Hello. My Father had a traumatic brain injury in June 2018. They removed his skull to relieve the pressure from the swelling of the brain. He was in the ICU for about 2 weeks, in an acute recovery facility for 4 weeks, a lock down memory care unit for 3 days, and is now at the Mille Lacs Healtchcare facility in Onamia, MN. Since his brain injury, he gets very aggressive which is the reason he has been in 4 different locations. No one can seem to handle him. He is currently at the Mille Lacs Facility so they can get his medications under control so he is less aggressive and can be place in another Memory Care Facility so his brain can heal.
Since he has been place in Mille Lacs, he has had a C-Diff bacteria infection, 2 seizures and currently just came down with pneumonia. Before he entered this facility, he could get up out of a chair, talk although most of it didn't make sense and walk on his own. he also does not sleep much so he needed 24 hour supervision.
I initially thought they were going to treat him for his aggressiveness and get him to a point where his mood was more even. However, they are also treating him for anxiety, depression, and paranoia. Is this normal? I do not know the dosages, but these are the medications he is currently being administered: Ambien, Neruontin, Depakote, and Risperidone. The Mille Lacs Facility is now saying he needs to leave because he keeps getting sick at their facility. They say they have his medications under control so he can be moved. But he is now a zombie. He does not converse and he can't get up without assistance and no longer walks on his own. The brain injury will take at least a year to heal. However, my feeling is he will never heal fully to wherever he progresses to after a year being drugged up the way he is. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Sat, 29 Sep 2018