Hello! Let me start by saying that this ISN'T a

Hello! Let me start by saying that this ISN'T a medical emergency. I'm just a writer, and for my final year of English I'm taking a Frankenstein class. I have to write a short horror story, and I had an idea to write a scenario where a serial killer doctor kidnaps people and harvests their organs to sell on the black market. The twist is that his “victim” is actually immortal and comes back to life every time she dies. She actually lets the doctor do this so they can make money and save people.

But here’s the problem: since she comes back every time she dies, he has to harvest her organs as quickly as possible or she’ll just regenerate. The basic thought is, the more organs he can get in one operation, the better. I know that you can harvest the corneas, ligaments, bone tissue, blood vessels, tendons, kidney, pancreas, intestines, liver, lungs, heart, and skin of a person, but obviously the patient would die if you took ALL of those things out of them, right?

So here’s the question: In what order should these organs be extracted to make the patient live the longest?
Sat, 3 Nov 2018