Hello, I've been dealing with anxiety and panic attacks lately,

Hello, I've been dealing with anxiety and panic attacks lately, most of it triggered by worries about my health. I got my hearth checked completely at the hospital (cardiologist) and they said my heart was structurally perfectly fine. Still I've been dealing with palpitations and they've been stressing me out a lot. I was wondering if there is any danger in these palps if my heart is fine? I cut out any caffeïne, nicotine and alcohol out of my diet but they're still here. They always scare me and keep me in this cycle of worrying. Thanks in advance!
Wed, 24 Oct 2018