Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
192 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Hello, I'm 67 male till recently physically strong. 14 years


I'm 67 male till recently physically strong.
14 years ago I have had a hart attack, and then quadruple bypass, result left down chamber of my hart does not work properly.
Few months ago started problem of short shallow breath and irregular heart beat.
A week ago I have had a successful hart RESET.
As my left down chamber is now enlarged and barely works,
is possible to have some device like peace maker that will force my hart muscle on left down chamber to
force work and improve my heart function?

Kind regards

Sun, 8 Jan 2017
Report Abuse
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

Hi My name is MISHI I am 26 years old male i have masturbate allot since my school days i even do now and then as well i have a history of cocaine...

Loading Online Doctors....