Hello! I would like to know an orthopedist opinion abouy

Hello!

I would like to know an orthopedist opinion abouy my mother's situation. She had femur plasmocythoma 20 years ago and 4 prosthesis, because she had many infections after the operations. She remained with her external poplitheus paralysed.
Now, she began to feel his knee mobile, she can't walk because of it, there are some noises into.

Some doctors said she need a Mega C system Link prosthesis, wich would totally replace her hip and knee.

What is your advice? Is there any intermediar option, like replacing only the actual prosthesis and adding pieces of bone ? We heard that, in case of choosing the Mega C System, that can lead at amputation, so we don't know what to do.

Here, you can see the radiography:

https://ibb.co/d17Ei8
​https://ibb.co/cT0s38

Thank you from Romania!
Wed, 30 May 2018