Hello, I want to share that i m suffering from

I want to share that i m suffering from vaginal infection last four to five days. I want to get rid of this as soon as possible, because it is very painful and irritating. My vaginal area is badly affected. It feels like burning and got totally red
My vaginal area color has changed from my color. It looks like that exzema kind of. I haven't visited any doctor sofar. Once i had this infection 3,4 years ago , i used home remedies for all this because it was initial stage that time.Now kindly provide me your recommendation
Wed, 10 Oct 2018