Hello, I tested positive for Chlamydia in March, took antibiotics

I tested positive for Chlamydia in March, took antibiotics and appeared normal. Last Friday (5 days ago) I went back to to a Dr out of the country for itching and discharge. He assumed the chlamydia had not gone away and prescribed the same antibiotics. The symptoms have now gone away however I have a very swollen lymph node on the right side of my groin and the others are small and hard but only in this area. Is this something to be concerned about or can it wait another wee until I return to the the state's. Thank you.
Sun, 3 Jun 2018