Hello, I m an 18 year old female and this is

Hello, I m an 18 year old female and this is a sexual health question. Normally before my period my breasts get tender and I feel tired and moody and then I have a heavy flow and sometimes my period is late no more than a week. I am sexually active and my period was late by one day and the day after I had the contraceptive implant put in ( 3 days ago) and I have since not had my period. I ve been using condoms as a contraceptive previously and I am worried that I am in fact pregnant or is it possible that the side effect of not having a period whilst with an implant hs already started working? If you could let me know that would be great.
Fri, 29 Jan 2016
Hi
Welcome.
I have gone through your query.
Based on the information provided by you , you are less likely to be pregnant.
It might be related to the implants.
But, I WOULD SUGGEST YOU TO TEST FOR IT USING HOME PREGNANCY TEST KIT.
TEST KITS ARE HIGHLY ACCURATE, ITS ACCURACY INCREASES WHEN USED A WEEK AFTER MISSED PERIOD AND WITH MORNING URINE SAMPLE. KINDLY REPEAT IT.

This provisional advice provided by me is based entirely on the input provided to me. I would suggest examination by the doctor.

Hope this helps.