Hello, I have had dizziness and palpitations for 13 years

I have had dizziness and palpitations for 13 years now. The onset, 13 years ago, was marked with a sudden onset of chest pain, while I was playing basket ball, palpitations and severe shortness of breath. The next few years I ended in the ER over 10 times. In the between, I had all kinds of test at local hospitals and mayo clinic. What was discovered was sleep apnea and mild hashimotos. Treatment of sleep apnea, I think saved my life. I have had stress tests, stress echos an angiogram in 2010(result was that arteries were wide patent), etc.

Palpitations and dizziness persist.

Last week I walked to the ER with dizziness and palpitations. The ER doctor after running tests found nothing and advised me to relax. One of the orderd tests, an xRay showed someting that I had not seen before:

1. The thoracic aorta is slightly tortous.
2. There is interposition of colon between liver and right hemidiaphragm.

3. On the blood tesr BUN was 27 (upper limit of range is 20)

Also remember , that at my last echocardiogram at mayo clinic, there was a comment on the report that there is stage 1/4 diastolic dysfunction. The doctors at Mayo were not worried. I recall reading that sonographers over diagnose state 1.

What is your opinion for items 1-4? Any advise?

Thank you
Fri, 5 Oct 2018