Hello! I have been having wrist pain for the past

Hello!
I have been having wrist pain for the past 5 years ever since I got into a bike accident in Mexico.
I did seek medical attention when it happened and they took x-rays and decided to put a cast on my arm. Though I wore the cast for about a month, the pain has come and go since then. Depending on the activity I am doing, my wrist starts to hurt and it feels like it’s going to break or something. I’m not sure. But I had went to the hospital once before after the accident and the doctors there had said that the pain would go away in a couple of days. They did take x-rays but they said it wasn’t broken. So all they did was give me a brace to wear for a couple of days til the pain went away. So that’s all I have and that’s all I’ve been wearing every time the pain comes back. It’s been like this for a long time. And I feel like the pain is spreading to my elbow, my shoulders, and neck. I don’t know what to do or think. I know there is something wrong but the doctors don’t think so.
Wed, 17 Oct 2018