Hello, I have been experiencing diarrhea or very loose stool

Hello, I have been experiencing diarrhea or very loose stool most every morning for a while now. As well as a loss of appetite and been losing weight. I don't even want to eat breakfast and nothing ever really sounds good at lunch. I can go days eating only small dinners. But even if hat I don want to eat cause I'm sick to my stomach in the morning and usually have diarrhea. There is no pain aside from the discomfort associated with th previously mentioned symptoms.
I'm not sure what to do as I eat fairly healthy, I do not smoke, or do drugs and I occasionally have a beer 1-3 per week at most. I do take a low dose of Zoloft. My diet consists mostly of chicken turkey and fish for protein usually baked or grilled, along with salads and either rice or a potato. Where do I go from here?
Sun, 28 Oct 2018