Hello, I had two ischemic strokes, one in December 2017

I had two ischemic strokes, one in December 2017 and another one in Feb 2018. Then in June I suffered a pelvic fracture. I noticed a change in my speech reminiscent of the slurred speech I exhibited after stroke number two.
I am also noticing a great deal of fatigue which reminds me of the post stroke fatigue I had during my recovery from stroke #2.

Can you get stroke recrudescence with post stroke fatigue as a symptom?
Does the time to recover from this as long as if you just had a stroke or will it be shorter?
Fri, 5 Oct 2018