Hello. I had some concerning symptoms today that lasted about

Hello.
I had some concerning symptoms today that lasted about 3- 4 hours. Upper ab pain in various intensity from dull pain that felt like bloating only in that area to severe pain just breathing in or bending. No other symptom other than intense localized pain on upper right side abdominal. Pain levels were in waves. No naval pain, fever or nausea.

I’m fit and workout daily. 5’4; 28 yrs; 123lbs, female.

I eat super clean whole foods. No processed or refined sugar. Fats come from plants, fish and lean meats.

Any ideas what it could be, gallbladder?
Sun, 21 Oct 2018