Hello, I had a cesarean on July 11th. Had bleeding

Hello, I had a cesarean on July 11th. Had bleeding for 28days and ever since have on and off bleeding since then covering half of panty liner 2-3 times a day. As in have 2 dry days and then 3rd day it would be there. It's going to be 3months now and my gynaecologist suggested 14days of doxycycline along with tab deviry for 20days. My 2.5 month daughter is on exclusive breastfeeding.
Could you please suggest as to whether to take the Medicine. What could be the possible side effects to me and my baby. Could the condition be cured with anything else than the Medicine.
Thank you
Mon, 8 Oct 2018