Hello, I had a CMP done with these results: Protein

Hello, I had a CMP done with these results:
Protein total 6.0 and the range is 6.1-8.1 LOW
Globulin 1.8 and the range is 1.9-3.7 LOW
Albumin 4.2 and the range is 3.6-5.1 NORMAL
Albumin/Globulin ratio 2.3 and the range is 1.0-2.5 NORMAL
Am I sick or malnourished?

Fri, 2 Nov 2018

hello my name is sahil.. im 23 years old..im looking for a weight gain protein suppliment whichshow me the result as p..though i tried endura mass and some other powder as well but there is no result..i m wild on eating but then to i have seen no result on my body.. pleasehelp

Hello Dr.. I just wanted to find out, I m on Duramine 30mg tablets and this is my 3rd week...with great results Im seeing!! Yesterday night I took a urine dipstick test and it indicated traces of protein.. I m worried, is this caused by the tablets? Is it flushable if I drink water? How dangerous is this and if I should continue taking these pills?

hello doctor. My name is nathan. i have some doubts, please clarify to me. Yesterday i take blood test, i got the results. Mr result is Eosinophils 08%, Lymphocytes 19%, C reactive protein 14.2mg/L. I want to know about details & Rangers & How can i control its.