Hello, I am recovering from breast cancer. Surgery was in

Hello, I am recovering from breast cancer. Surgery was in January 2018. I have had radiation and have taken numerous harmone blocking meds. the last being Tamoxifen also have taken paroxetine hcl. Due to various reactions my Doctor took me off of these med about a week and a half ago.
Presently I am suffering some very strange symptoms. I am dizzy, ringing in ears and what sounds like crows cawing in my head every time I move or breathe. Will call my doctor tomorrow but am basically incapacitated until then.
Thu, 11 Oct 2018