Hello, I am experiencing certain symptoms associated with certain types

Hello, I am experiencing certain symptoms associated with certain types of cancer. I am not worried since Im not a hypochondriac but I figure its best to ask someone other than myself so I don't brush off something serious. I just began college so I have attributed most of these symptoms to the new environment/stress.
I am
18
male
White
Symptoms been happening for 1 1/2 months
South Carolina
No current medical conditions

My family has a history of leukemia on my mothers side. In the last couple weeks I have been ridiculously exhausted. I have been tired before but nothing like this. It is like walking across the room seems like a daunting task because im so tired. I have been having serious trouble falling asleep but once asleep sleeping 9-10 hours and I find it almost impossible to wake up. It seems really hard to read and to pay attention and when I look at things they seem fuzzy. I have these little red spots own both of my thighs. I think they are petechiae but that can be caused by many things. I find it harder to breathe not like Im suffocating but it feels like im high up and every breath I take doesn't feel like a full good breath. I turned my a/c to 70 degrees and have fans but find myself sweating when I wake up. But the worst is the aching. My joints and bones feel like they are hurting from the inside and I always feel aches and pains. I have always had a bad back but it really feels like all my bones ache. I have almost no appetite and only eat 1 meal a day and if I eat a normal amount I feel like im going to throw up. I have lost about 10 pounds since coming to school

Should I be worried? My nosing isn't bleeding everyday and I am not covered in bruises so haven't begun worrying yet, but is it worth a trip to the docs, or should I just wait it out?

Thanks
Thu, 1 Nov 2018