Hello! I am currently taking Yaz pills. The instruction states

Hello! I am currently taking Yaz pills. The instruction states that if you are less than 24 hours late when taking the pill, contraceptive effect is not reduced. Why do some sources on the internet state that contraceptive effect is reduced after being 12 hours late. Are my pill instructions telling me the wrong information? I have read them multiple times. They state exactly: if you are less than 24 hours late when taking a tablet, the protection against pregnancy is not reduced. What do I trust?
Tue, 29 May 2018