Hello. I am 25 years old and suffering from Piles.

Hello. I am 25 years old and suffering from Piles. I don't know when it started but it has been severe like very clearly visible for last two years. A friend told me that piles go away itself so i didn't do anything but now its been 2 years or more and its still there. I don't feel any pain in sitting even on the floor. There is some itchiness when I poop. I have taken pictures and also made video to get the idea whats the situation down there and its not good. In a normal position, there is one swollen vein (like a round ball) clearly visible and when I poop first these swollen veins/balls come out and then the excretion. The thing is that i never felt a sense of constipation, i excrete normally but with little itchiness. but these swollen balls have been there for very long.
One more thing is that I have been using English toilet since my childhood but for last year I have been using the Indian/desi toilet because I felt perhaps using English seat is putting pressure on the rectum.
I feel embarrass going to a doctor for piles. But last month I went to a Homeopathic clinic and ask them for a piles remedy. They gave me a piles cream and tablets to take two times a week. I have been using them but don't see any difference. Because I feel those cream and tablets are only for loosening the rectum and make pooping easier so i don't feel itchiness but the swelling is still there.
Please suggest me a medicine or remedy for piles so they go away quickly. I am so tired of it...
Sun, 14 Oct 2018