Hello, I’ve asked a couple people about this but they

Hello, I’ve asked a couple people about this but they have no clue and I want to know if it’s something i should get checked out. This has only happened a few times, but occasionally I can hear my heartbeat through my mouth? This is only when my heart is beating really fast and I have chest pain/tightness. I got a video of it here but it can’t be heard very well. https://youtu.be/6agW23AcOzM

I do have postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome and paradoxical vocal gold dysfunction, and I want to know if it’s a symptom of either of those or something I should get checked out.
Tue, 30 Oct 2018