Hello. I’m actually an oncology patient, 17 years old, osteosarcoma.

Hello. I’m actually an oncology patient, 17 years old, osteosarcoma. Constipation is has been a big problem with me, my chemo causes it and I haven’t been very good with keeping it under control. I’ve even developed hemorrhoids because of it. As you can imagine having a bowl movement has become extremely painful. I’ve dealt with it many times and can’t remeber that last time going to the bathroom wasn’t extremely painful. Looking for relief I used a glycerin suppository even though I know I should not have. It was stupid but I was just too afraid of the pain. When using it however I felt a slight burning and went to the bathroom right away. I had a painful bowel movement but the pain persisted even after I had finished. I got a fever the next day and am now in the hospital, but too embarrassed to confess. It’s already been found that there’s a bacteria in my blood and it’s ESBN Ecoli and is being treated. Three days later however the pain in my anus persists and is worrying me. Worst of all is that the pain has kept me from having a bowl movement only worsening the situation. It is painful to pat with toilet paper, sit, and pass gass. I tried to go to the bathroom but without even pushing, just as it naturally started to come out the pain was so bad that I couldn’t finish. I’m worried something else may be wrong and thought maybe I’d try on here. Thank you
Tue, 30 Oct 2018