Hello Dr, I have questions for my mom,she is retired

Hello Dr,
I have questions for my mom,she is retired dentist,65 years old and her case is complex.she has type 1 diabetes and due to it’s complications she got kidney transplant 3 years ago and another surgery for her pain she had in her back, she can’t walk properly she is still in pain,had 3 surgery on her eyes,diabetes neuropathic foot,and now just found a problem on her thyroid gland,she had an FNA
The results showed she has follicar neoplasm and hyperplastic nodule in background of nodular goiter.Does this mean cancer? What should we do?
I appreciate your help
Sun, 28 Oct 2018