Hello Doctor, My name is krish Shah. Actually we were

Hello Doctor,
My name is krish Shah. Actually we were planning a baby. But the problem is wife missing period was more than 2-3 weeks. And just today when we test on prega news kit the results showed Negative.
It was same thing happened before 2 month. That time doctor suggested some medicine to come in period and he said there was Water bubbles. On the same day he suggested to do sonography to make sure, but result was negative. And same day without taking tablet she came in period.
Now again she missed period more than 2 week. What should i do? And what to do if she have same problem to getting water bubbles again?

Thanks Doctor.
Sun, 14 Oct 2018